Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review, Second Edition
Primary: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review, Second Edition.pdf - 47,548 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review, Second Edition.pdf - 24,384 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review, Second Edition.pdf - 42,778 KB/Sec
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, Third Edition
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Oral Board Review: Interactive Case Discussions
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Secrets, 3e
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia, Third Edition
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Review for the Oral Boards: 17 Cases to Cover your Bases
- Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures, 2e
- Braddom's Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 5e
- Easy EMG: A Guide to Performing Nerve Conduction Studies and Electromyography, 2e
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, 3e (Fundamentals of Radiology)
Now with a free mobile & web app with print purchase!
Revised, expanded, and updated new edition of the first and only Q&A review for physical medicine and rehabilitation. Question and answer format remains one of the most effective methods for self-study and exam preparation. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation QA Review, Second Edition is a comprehensive, active self-assessment tool for medical students, residents, and attending physicians. Configured to help professionals quickly and efficiently review core topics, the book covers in detail the breadth and scope of physical medicine & rehabilitation (PM&R) knowledge and practice.
Now with 16 sections addressing key concepts and including emerging high-value content areas, the expanded second edition contains over 1,850 multiple-choice questions with answers and explanations. The must-know information in the PM&R curriculum for learning, individual self-assessment, and board review is at your fingertips.
- Comprehensive coverage of the knowledge base and clinical practice areas necessary for success
- More questions! Over 350 new questions on pain medications and conversion equivalents, gait patterns and analysis, spinal cord injury, and much more
- Completely new chapter on Ultrasound and Regenerative Medicine
- All questions and explanations reviewed and updated for currency and comprehensiveness; new illustrations added to enhance understanding
- Includes all the high-quality content from the book!
- Information at your fingertips anytime, anywhere.
- Available on iOS, Android, and the web, with a powerful, simple-to-use interface.
- 1,730+ practice questions
- APP INCLUDED WITH PRINT PURCHASE